Saturday, November 29, 2014

More Effort!!!



More  Effort!!! 
week # 14( November 24-28 2014) 

M
y accomplishment: Last week, I was able to have my four demonstration teaching in science, Araling Panlipunan and music. I checked quiz papers in science, writing and re-encounter checking of seat work in English. Helping in monitoring the class while the teacher having meeting and helping the pupils in cleaning the room.
My Significant Experience: I start the day with smile and pray to God for all the blessing I received from Him. Whatever comes to our life challenges we need to smile and face it all. I felt happy when I had my demonstration in music it’s all about the song “We are all God Children” I learned that in a simple way we can help others and serve God. Through step of the song, I can used it as an instrument to worship God and inspire others. The pupils enjoyed singing the song and interpret it. Through the God given talent to us we can use it to serve Him and praise Him.

My Insight: I noticed that every lesson that I have been demonstrate I use real situation or real example of the lesson. I integrated values for the pupils to appreciate and learn a lesson to apply in their life.
Teacher must use real object or real situation in order for the pupils to relate and understand better. We must create a nonthreatening atmosphere and be open minded. Give feed back to the pupils answer and process it.
As a future teacher, I must practice more speaking in English and confident enough to talk in front of the pupils. I must encourage them to listen, ask questions and motivate them to apply what they learn inside the classroom to their community or society.

Problems: I demonstrate only 12 lessons and I need 8 more lessons to finish the requirements 20 lesson demonstration and lesson plan. I have not yet finished my field study book and other requirements.

Solution: I need to double my time and focus on what I really need to accomplish first like the 8 lesson and answering the field study this weekend. I will ask help of the teachers if I can demonstrate lesson more this coming Thursday.

My Goal next week: My aims are to finish the 20 demonstration lesson with the lesson plan. To past all the requirements on time and to have meaningful and enjoyable day with the grade four pupils cooperation.


No comments:

Post a Comment