Sunday, October 19, 2014

IT’S WORTHY





Week # 8 (October 13-17)

IT’S WORTHY 

My Accomplishment:   
                   Last week, I was able to demonstrate five lessons,  I was able to focus my attention to those pupils whom I facilitated in the examination, I read aloud the test question, I clarify the instructions, I gives clues sometimes  to those pupils who are in needed help especially those developer learner. 

My Significant Experience
                         Last week, I helped my cooperating teacher in reviewing those pupils in their past lesson. After then my cooperative teacher divided those pupils into a two groups those fast learner with those developing pupils. The schedule of the fast learner was Wednesday and Friday morning whiles those developing pupils Thursday and Friday afternoon. My cooperating teacher divided two groups with the reason that, give more focus to the developer learners .

                      I was able to experience to facilitate the class while having their examination; I was task to guide the developer  pupils. I verify the instructions and I read aloud the test questions then tried to read with them. I give examples; I translated the questions in order for them to understand or gives clues. 

                   After the schedule of examination, i checked the test paper, I felt happy when I found out that those pupils whom I facilitated, most of them got high score. I felt satisfaction even though I’m tired of talking in front of those pupils, it’s worthy. 

My Insight: 
            The teacher must be patience to those pupils; the teacher must treat them equally. I learn from the seminar entitled” the heart of the teacher”. From that I learn lots of things such as the resourceful, competence, patience, enthusiastic, compassionate, responsible, gentle, humility, faithful, forgiving, dignified, the heart of the teacher  must contains that personalities. 

             I noticed that when I’m demonstrating a lesson then suddenly one or two pupils playing or talking each other, I felt irritated and it affect my mood in a whole day. I must learn to adjust, focus my attention to the positive things happening around me and learn to control my emotion so that my demo will not be affected. I learn also that I must treat them equally, even those people who are noisy during the discussion and I must give support for them or guide so that they will cop up with those fast learners. 

My Problems: Difficult to fill up the school form 1 to 5.

 Solution:  Ask the help of my cooperating teacher. 

My Goal for next week:
                I want to finished all the requirements in the public school such as 30 demonstration lesson, straight teaching, fill up the school form 1 to 5 and record their score in the activities. I want to leave with them a smile, symbolic that I learn many things from my cooperating teacher also the grade two sincerity pupils. I’ happy that I was given a chance to be with them even though in a short time and I want also that the grade two pupils will remember me even though I’m not with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment