Sunday, October 26, 2014

LUCBAN MEMORIES





 

                                                         WEEK 9 ( OCTOBER 20-24)                                                   
   LUCBAN MEMORIES

My accomplishment:
Last week, I was able to retrieve my lesson plans, able to signed forms such as summary of executed lessons, activity sheets to my cooperating teacher. I was able also to get a sample form of SF 1 to 2 and sample card. To played with the teacher of the Lucban Elementary School a valley ball game and teach the grade two teachers a kalinga dance and participate during the intramural. 

My significant experience:
Last Wednesday it’s the start of the intramural, they divided the pupils by color, the grade two sincerity assigned as yellow team with the other grades, we practice yell for just one hour after that competition begun in the afternoon. Fortunately the yellow team won the yell and the basketball. On last Thursday, we the SLU intern have a played with Lucban teacher valley ball game unfortunately we lost the game but at least we enjoyed and shown sportsmanship. Last Friday boys scout and girls scout program, I and Charlene was assigned to have a game or activities to all grade two pupils. we played, message relay, longest line, the boat is sinking and others. It’s not all about the game but the friendship we gain from others and the sportsmanship we maintain even though we lost the game.

GO!GO! GO! YELLOW TEAM
We also joined the night camping of the both girls scout and boys scout. We performed an ice breaker for them and saying our gratitude to them as they welcome us and teach us strategies or techniques to be use in teaching the pupils.


STAR SCOUT( grade 2)

















CHICKEN DANCE



CAMP FIRE
PICTURE WITH SIR DAWATON
My insight:
The Lucban School is very accommodating school, can occupy a big number of pupils. There were good and bad experience but it a challenge for us a student teacher to adjust our selves and look for the positive side of that situation, learn from it. From what I observed there is a difference between the private and public schools but as a teacher, he/she must adopt the environment and do not compare the two schools because each school have their own uniqueness and different types of learners, different strategies to implemented but the goal is one to teach pupils with quality in order for the next generation for them to be came productive individuals and better society.

In playing games we must integrated values to it, example if the other lost the game. As a teacher we must teach them how to accept defeat by asking them what things need to improve through that they can determine the by their selves things need to improved, maintain the sportsmanship and being honest also.

VALLEY BALL GAME INTERN VS. LUCBAN TEACHER
 

My Problem:
       I have not yet started doing my field study 6 and renovate my instructional materials because accidentally I used permanent maker then I’m not able to erase the writings so I need to change again the cover.

My Solution:
           I must set aside a time for that and target a time to finished the filed study 6. I must use my free times and target one goal in each time able to accomplish something.

My Goal for next week:
        To have a demonstration in LES at least one or two lesson and past my filed study 6 on times. To compile the requirements and be evaluated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment